Get your maps ready and embark on a journey with us through the 8 wine regions of France as LPB Market kicks off its Online Wine Fair today!
With over 160 selections of wines available, you'll be spoilt for choice as we take you through a tour of some of the best wines across France.
Say yes to a glass of cold and fragrant Gewurztraminer from Alsace; try a refreshing rosé from Provence on a warm summer day; enjoy a bottle of aromatic Bordeaux or Burgundy over a sumptuous dinner with your loved ones; party with a flute of bubbles from the famous Champagne region, and discover the unique new flavours from the Rhone Valley and Savoie regions!
The Wine Fair is taking place exclusively online. Promotional prices for our wines go up to 30% off, and free delivery is offered for orders above S$150. Customers will be able to arrange for their pick up or delivery 48 hours after they have placed their orders. Stocks are limited, so be sure to check them out quickly!
Wine connoisseurs will also not want to miss out on some of LPB Market's sommelier recommendations:
· Domaine Brusset Laurent B. Cotes Du Rhone 2020 S$28.00 (U.P. S$38.00)
· Domaine Chanson Macon Villages 2015 S$36.00 (U.P. S$44.00)
· Chateau Sainte Roseline Cotes de Provence 2020 S$38.00 (U.P. S$48.00)
· Anne Sophie Pic & M.Chapoutier Cotes Du Rhone 2019 S$39.90 (U.P. S$45.00)
· Stephane Ogier Saint-Joseph "Le Passage" 2016 S$72.00 (U.P. S$86.00)
· Champagne Jacquesson 744 S$99.00 (U.P. S$122.00)
· Eau-de-Vie Poire William (William Pear) S$108.00 (U.P. S$120.00)
· Domaine Jobard-Morey Meursault 1Er Cru 2018 S$122.00 (U.P. S$143.00)
· Roc de Cambes 2014 S$149.00 (U.P. S$171.00)