Marlette - Raspberry Muffins with fleur de sel from Ile de Re
is on back order
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes approximately
INGREDIENTS TO BE ADDED
5.8 oz. butter + 2 eggs + ¼ cup milk
Wheat flour*, cane sugar*, whole cane sugar*, baking powder* (wheat starch*, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bitartrate), dried raspberries* (3%), fleur de sel from l’Île de Ré
* Certified organic. May contain traces of nuts and sesame.
To vary add pieces of chocolate to the dough, or melt chocolate to make chocolate marbled muffins. If you do not have muffin pans, pour the mixture into a round pan for a cake size. Add a chocolate icing on top: delicious!
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, whisk the melted butter with milk and eggs
3. Add the contents of the baking mix and stir gently
4. Fill the cups of the muffin pan about ¾ full.
5. Bake for around 15 min at 350°F.