Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 8 min
INGREDIENTS TO BE ADDED
5.82 oz. butter
¼ cup milk
wheat flour*, blond cane sugar*, whole cane sugar*, baking powder* (wheat starch*, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bitartrate), fleur de sel from Île de Ré.
*Certified organic. May contain traces of nuts and sesame).
INSTRUCTION OF USE
1. Preheat oven at 375°F.
2. Mix the melted butter with the eggs and milk into a large bowl (or large batter bowl).
3. Pour gradually the baking mix into the bowl and mix
without working too much the dough.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 20 min (optional).
5. Fill the madeleines moulds, bake for 2 min at 375°F and then for 6 min at 300°F.
6. Unmold the madeleines right out of the oven. Taste them while still warm or allow to cool on a wire rack before eating.