Preparation time: 5 min
Resting time (optional): 15 min
Cooking time: 10-15 min
INGREDIENTS TO BE ADDED
2.82 oz. butter 1 egg
Baking mix (270g) : wheat flour*, blond cane sugar*, whole rapadura cane sugar*, hazelnuts*, baking powder* (wheat starch*, sodium bicarbonate, potassium bitartrate), sea salt from Île de Ré. Small packet (50g): chocolate chips* (cacao paste*, blond cane sugar*, cacao butter*, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, vanilla extract*).
*Certified organic. May contain traces of sesame and milk
INSTRUCTION OF USE:
1- Preheat oven at 350°F
2. Pour the large baking mix into a large bowl
3. Melt the butter with the chocolate chips (small packet) and mix to combine. Place in the refrigerator for 15 min (optional) then pour in the large bowl
4. Add the beaten egg and mix without working too much the dough
5. Forme 8 balls and place them on a baking tray (for crunchier cookies, flatten them slightly with the palm of your hand)
6. Bake for about 10-15 min at 350°F and allow to cool on a wire rack before eating.