Indulge yourself with this specialist treat and take part in our curated French Wine & Cheese e-tasting!
The wines are from Domaine Justin Girardin in Santenay, Burgundy and are imported exclusively by Wine Exchange Asia while the cheeses are from La Petite Boutique and have been selected for a perfect marriage of aromas :
- Justin Girardin Meursault 2018 | with Tomme de Savoie cheese
- Justin Girardin Pommard 2016 | with Comte 24 month cheese
Justin Girardin Santenay “Beaugerard” 2016 1er Cru | with Morbier cheese
Justin Girardin Santenay “Clos Rousseau” 2016 1er Cru | with Cantal Vieux
Justin Girardin Santenay “Maladiere” 1er Cru 2016 | with Appenzeller cheese
Justin Girardin Savigny Les Beaune “Les Peuillets” 1er Cru 2016 | with Mimolette cheese
For $169/pax you will get :
- 125 ml of each wine, opened, checked and sealed with argon gas on the day of the tasting
- A generous cheese platter of around 450g with its crackers and accompaniments
- The digital version of the course material.
- Wine & Cheeses delivered at your door-step on the afternoon of the tasting (that’s why it is limited to 30 people)
If you wish to order an extra set of wine or cheese, to be delivered at the same address, no problem
- Extra cheese box for $69 net
- Extra wine set for $85 net
What's an e-Tasting?
It's a tasting that is conducted online and is happening on Zoom in our case
It's extremely convivial and safe, you can enjoy the company of other people and experts in the comfort of your living room, and you don't have to drive !
The tasting should take about 60-90 minutes depending on the amount of interaction takes place. The emphasis is on coming out of this experience with a deeper understanding of terrior differences from one single producer in a single year, as well as the very best sort of cheese to match with this level of wine.