1 Reblochon Cheese (S$28.00 / pce)
1 kg of Grenailles Potatoes (S$2.50 / 100g)
200g Lardons (S$5.80 / pkt)
100ml L'Autantique Sauvignon Blanc 2020, or any of your preferred white wines! (S$31.00 / btl)
2 large Onions
100ml Milk (or cream, if you prefer a thicker texture)
1) Pre-heat oven to 200° C.
2) Boil the potatoes until cooked, peel and slice them.
3) Slice the onions and mince the garlic.
4) Pan fry the lardons and onions for 3 minutes. Add in the garlic and fry for another 2 minutes.
5) Pour in white wine to deglaze.
6) Line a pan with sliced potatoes, and top off with the stir-fried mixture of lardons, onions and garlic.
7) Slice the reblochon in half crosswise, and cut each half into semi-circles. Keep the rind on. Lay the reblochon over the ingredients in the pan, rind facing up.
8) Pour the milk over the ingredients.
9) Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 200° C, or until the reblochon melts and turns golden brown.
10) Serve with a side of lettuce and a glass of white wine.
Click here to watch step-by step video recipe.
LPB Market Team